Old School Kenpo is located inside the Boogiezone Utopia Dance Center (formerly known as Hype Studios): a beautiful 14,000-square-foot complex, which boasts eight studios (including a 3300 sq. ft. ballroom), full amenities, and more!
Old School Kenpo Karate
1951 W. Carson Street
Torrance, CA 90501
(click here for map)
- Beautiful handcrafted cedar-lined studio with full-length mirrors and cushioned birch floor.
- Extensive training equipment, including full-size training dummies and breaking boards.
- Private bathroom and changing room; group locker rooms with showers.
- Large parking lot and street parking.
- Lobby with receptionist; viewing area for parents.
Parking Parking for Old School Kenpo is in the shared lot behind Boogiezone and Kuma Restaurant (in any spot not designated as Kuma Parking Only). Street parking can be found on Carson, Cravens, and Gramercy. Additional off-street parking is available in the public lot on Cravens at Marcelina, or after 6:00pm at Napa Auto Parts on the corner of W. Carson and Cabrillo.